Fiesta Parade Floats, the Rose Parade’s most-awarded float-builder, announced today it won six trophies for its float entries at the 133rd Rose Parade in Pasadena, California. The UPS Store was awarded the Sweepstakes Trophy, the parade’s top prize, awarded to the most beautiful float entry.
Fiesta Parade Floats’ entries received the following awards:
- The UPS Store “Rise, Shine & Read!”: Sweepstakes Trophy for most beautiful float entry, encompassing float design, floral presentation and entertainment.
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation “Vaccinate Our World”: Queen’s Trophy for most outstanding presentation of roses.
- City of Torrance “The Embodiment of Nature”: Princess Trophy for most outstanding floral presentation among entries 35-feet and under
- Donate Life “Courage to Hope”: Extraordinaire Trophy for most extraordinary float
- Kaiser Permanente “A Healthier Future”: Theme Trophy for most outstanding presentation of the Rose Parade Theme
- Louisiana Office of Tourism “Feed Your Soul”: Wrigley Legacy Trophy for the most outstanding display of floral presentation, float design and entertainment.